Yoga and Fitness Classes
We offer yoga classes to help reduce stress, lengthen, strengthen, and balance your body and mind. Mats, blocks, and straps are available, and all classes are open to all levels. We also offer fitness classes to improve your core strength and cardio, and complement your climbing.
We encourage members to bring their own equipment for the yoga and fitness classes whenever possible which includes mats, blocks, straps, and blankets. Mats and props will also be available at the front desk for those who wish to borrow equipment. We ask that you please wipe down and clean any borrowed items before returning them to the front desk.
Yoga and Fitness Class Schedule, Starting June 16Monday
- 7pm -8 pm - Yoga for Climbers (Vinyasa - all levels) with Chauncee
- 7 am - 8am - Breathwork and Warmups for Climbers with Murphy
- 8:15 pm - 9:30 pm - Vinyasa Flow (all levels) with Allison
- 7 pm - 8 pm - Cardio & Core - Medvis
- 8:15 pm - 9:30 pm - Yoga for Climbers (Vinyasa - all levels) with Camille
- 7 pm - 8 pm - Vinyasa Flow (all levels) with Ashley
- 8:15 pm - 9:30pm - Restorative Yoga with Angela
- 7 am - 8 am - Vinyasa Flow (all levels) with Jannica
- Revolving workshops (monthly)
- June 25
- July 23
- August 20
- September 17
- October 15
- November 12
- December 10
- 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm - Acro Yoga with Betsy & Christina Saturday
- 1 pm - 2 pm - Core & Recovery with Devin
- 12 pm - 1:15 pm - Yoga for Climbers with Angela
Handstand Workshop 6 pm - 7pm
Interested in virtual yoga classes? Check out our archive of free classes online, posted via our Facebook page. Everyone is welcome to join in.
Our fitness area includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, and rowing machines. Free weights (including power-lifting equipment), a cable cross machine, a Marpro rope trainer, and a variety of equipment for body-weight training allow you to hone your strength and work on muscle imbalances.