Yoga and Fitness Classes
We offer yoga classes at our Lincoln Heights location to help reduce stress, lengthen, strengthen, and balance your body and mind. Mats, blocks, and straps are available, and all classes are open to all levels. We also offer fitness classes to improve your core strength and cardio, and complement your climbing.
We encourage members to bring their own equipment for the yoga and fitness classes whenever possible, but mats and props will be available for those who wish to borrow equipment. We ask that you please wipe down and clean any borrowed items before returning them.
Yoga and Fitness Class Schedule
- 7 pm - 8 pm - Yoga for Climbers with Diana
- 8:15 pm - 9:15 pm - Slow Flow (Vinyasa - All Levels) with Brie
- 10 am - 11 am - Hatha (all levels) with Sprout
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm - Vinyasa Flow (all levels) with Jannica
- 8:15 pm - 9:30 pm - Vinyasa Flow (all levels) with Alli
- 7 pm - 8 pm - Cardio & Core - Medvis
- 8:15 pm - 9:30 pm - Yoga for Climbers (Vinyasa - all levels) with Brie
- 7:30 am - 8:30 am - Dynamic Deep Stretch (all levels) with Catherine
- 7 pm - 8 pm - Yoga for Climbers (all levels) with Angel
- 8:15 pm - 9:45 pm - Acro Yoga with Amanda & Robert
- 7:15 am - 8:15 am - Vinyasa Flow (all levels) with Stephanie
- 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm - Handstand Workshop (all levels) with Mark
- 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm - Thai Massage Workshop with Christina - EVERY LAST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
- 11 am -12:15 pm - Hatha Yoga (all levels) with Brie
- 1 pm - 2 pm - Core & Recovery with Devin
- 12:30 pm - 1:15pm - Yoga & Core with Sondra
- 4 pm - 5:15 pm - Restorative Yoga with Christina and Brie
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm - Yoga & Core with Dana (Pilates for Strength and Injury Prevention with Tracey will return after 1/14)
Interested in virtual yoga classes? Check out our archive of free classes online, posted via our Facebook page. Everyone is welcome to join.
Our fitness area includes treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, and rowing machines. Free weights (including power-lifting equipment), a cable cross machine, a Marpro rope trainer, and a variety of equipment for body-weight training allow you to hone your strength and work on muscle imbalances.