In adherance to the State and County reopening guidelines, we are requiring all our members and punch card holders to reserve their slots prior to using the facilities.
Because we have reduced capacity we will be limiting reservations to members and punch pass holders.
- 3-hour reservation spots - for rope and fitness reservations every half hour.
- 2-hour reservation spots - for bouldering reservations every half hour.
- We may adjust this length of time depending on demand from day to day.
- You can book up to 1 week in advance.
- Choose between bouldering, rope or fitness reservation sessions.
- Each area has a capacity. You may be able to move between the areas depending on our capacity.
- If things get full, please return to the area you reserved.
- If you are visiting the gym at a non-peak time when our reservation system has not reached capacity you are welcome to walk-in and claim a reservation at the front desk. We recommend that you check that there are spots available before coming in.
- We suggest that you create an account to make the reservation process even quicker in the future.
- We are starting slow: initially very limited spots will be available.
- NEW POLICY: Gloves are required in our fitness area. Please bring gloves (gardening gloves, weightlifting gloves, any kind of glove that is not fingerless) with you if possible. We have a limited supply of disposable gloves available if you cannot bring your own.