Does your young climber want to build their climbing skills, have fun, make cool crafts, and get exercise this winter break? Consider our Winter Climbing Camp! Whether your young climber has done a lot of climbing already, (for example, via participating in our summer camp or youth climbing teams) or is new to climbing, this week of climbing fun will offer them new challenges and exciting experiences. Activities will include slacklining, yoga, "the King swing", and of course, lots of climbing!
- Winter Camp will run for one week, December 18 - 22, 9am-3pm
- Ages 6 -13yrs
- 1 to 5 ratio (instructor to kid)
- Spaces are limited
- To sign up or if you have any questions, please send an email with your child's name and age to email@example.com.
- To secure a spot, we ask for a $50 deposit (non-refundable) - call our front desk at 323-505-7000, come in person, or mail a check to The Stronghold Climbing Gym, 650 S. Ave. 21, L.A., 90031.
- Please email or mail (or bring with you to camp) our Winter Camp Intake Form. If your child has any serious allergies or other conditions we should be aware of, please ensure that the form is returned by December 10.
Early Sign Up - By November 15th
$420 per week or $120 per day for non-members
$370 per week or $110 per day for members (kid or parent is a member)
-$25 for signing up a sibling (each kid -$25)
Normal Pricing - After November 15th
$450 per week or $130 per day for non members
$400 per week or $120 per day for members (kid or parent is a member)
- $25 for signing up a sibling (each kids -$25)
Early Pickup and Drop Off
$25 an hour for early pickup OR drop off (must reserve in advance)
- Multiple kids $20 an hour
- Early drop off is from 7am - 9am
- Late pickup is from 3pm - 5pm